Notices

Cardiff Gate

Search this Thread

Old 23 February 2006, 07:17 PM
wide
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cardiff Gate

There am I all week doing my Watch Managers course in the new training centre at Cardiff Gate ( big roundabout by Asda) and its possibly the most boring time I have experienced for years. Forget how boring it is spending whole days in a classroom getting lectured on Employment law and Health and Safety Regs. But I get cheared up as for the past couple of days a rather nice sounding scoob goes by with burbling exhaust Makes me smile even for that few seconds and then I go back to daydreaming
This morning was about 1030 when it went by was wondering if it is someone of here. Do go by some more and have a beep and think of me, sticking hot pins in my eyes to keep myself alive
Old 23 February 2006, 07:19 PM
lom the bom
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wide
There am I all week doing my Watch Managers course in the new training centre at Cardiff Gate ( big roundabout by Asda) and its possibly the most boring time I have experienced for years. Forget how boring it is spending whole days in a classroom getting lectured on Employment law and Health and Safety Regs. But I get cheared up as for the past couple of days a rather nice sounding scoob goes by with burbling exhaust Makes me smile even for that few seconds and then I go back to daydreaming
This morning was about 1030 when it went by was wondering if it is someone of here. Do go by some more and have a beep and think of me, sticking hot pins in my eyes to keep myself alive
sounds very exciting wide
Old 23 February 2006, 07:32 PM
Trap2Terrorist
Scooby Regular

I've got 3 "ITIL Service Management" courses to go on soon, including 2x 5 day residential courses with a 3 hour exam at the end of each one!!

If you return the favour, I'll park up outside and rev the Ti-phoon'd beast all day!!!
Old 23 February 2006, 07:42 PM
scoobyjimbo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Trap2Terrorist

I've got 3 "ITIL Service Management" courses to go on soon, including 2x 5 day residential courses with a 3 hour exam at the end of each one!!

If you return the favour, I'll park up outside and rev the Ti-phoon'd beast all day!!!
You will need something to take your mind off it, i have done that ITIL course and it is hard work and very long, the exams are tough too.. good luck..

J
Old 23 February 2006, 08:22 PM
Trap2Terrorist
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobyjimbo
You will need something to take your mind off it, i have done that ITIL course and it is hard work and very long, the exams are tough too.. good luck..

J
Hmmm, I heard that. Thanks!

I've got the ITIL Foundation course first which is only 3 days. I did an ITIL Capacity Management course a few years ago and felt like hanging myself by half way
Old 23 February 2006, 08:30 PM
wide
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Trap2Terrorist

Jobs a good un