Notices

Ministry of sound stickered Newage

Search this Thread

Old 01 May 2006, 04:04 PM
MarkGArgyle
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ministry of sound stickered Newage

As above really - anyone know who owns the silver blob-eye with green stickers and ministry of sound on the doors?

Got to see it up close yesterday at Tescos in Ystrad Mynach - retrimmed leather seats, X-Box on rear parcel shelf....someone's spent some money!
Old 02 May 2006, 12:07 AM
esp ltd
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That belongs to a local lad from the Hengoed area.....i know because i sold it to him!!!! I bought it from a record producer in Essex who had it customised along with sponsorship from Fast Car, X Box and Fusion. He also owns a 360 Modena Ferrari / house in Ibiza / part owner of the Euphoria record lable / fab house / 50% share in a model agency...........where did i go wrong????
It had been destined to run in a Cannonball type race called Extreme Sun Run (or something like that) but the race never got off the ground for some reason.
It is a cracking little car that had some serious dollar spent on it, i intended to keep it for a while but it sold within hours. I have supplied some mad cars around the valleys area that include this one, a black Evo 6 built by the company Evo400 and the much love/hated S202 with the bodykit known as the Flying Banana(as seen in Banzai this month......cheers for the non-promotion Scott you git )
Dave.