Notices

Finally the Dealer Day I wanted- Maybe of interest???

Search this Thread

Old 26 June 2006, 10:24 PM
Gazz300
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally the Dealer Day I wanted- Maybe of interest???

As some of you may be aware I spend most weekends down South.

I was concerned of some issues amongst the customers of the local dealer Sparshatts and posed the question what could be done to address them once and for all.

As expected I was shot don in flames called a traitor and even accused of working for Subaru or the garage itself.

Well you know I'm not. For one I'd have an STI or better and two I wouldn't be in South Wales as much as I am. And of course I'd be pushing you all to buy stuff and giving you deals on Brembos.

So after ignoring the comments and talking to the local dealer MD he has remodelled the waiting area, service desk and above all the service and approach offered by the staff.

Now this is all in place he is as I suggested having a dealer open evening. There will be a WRC car on site as well as a simulator plus prizes of clothing and a track day and also servicing vouchers with a BBQ, beers and entertainment laid on. I'm glad that the MD Louis has listened to his customers concerns and has made an effort to adjust. Of course it is in his interests (I'm not a complete idiot) but what a great approach.

http://www.hampshiresubaru.co.uk/php...?p=31126#31126

If anyone does fancy this then you can stay at mine overnight subject to approval from 'er indoors plus me getting the Friday off.

Should we work with CVC and\or Keith Price to get a better relationship going on?

Old 27 June 2006, 09:30 AM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Why not. CVC watch this site and Overseer may be looking now.

So, Paul, Colin etc are you there and if so what do you think? I've e-mailed the Sales Dept so we shall wait.

Last edited by The Trooper 1815; 27 June 2006 at 09:38 AM.
Old 27 June 2006, 11:15 AM
valley commando
Scooby Senior

fella your are far from an idiot that is the problem with some peeps they have got no Individuality and when people like yourself who dont comply to the norm and make that extra effort to improve ,change or even redesign the way things are run,done or made. if we did'nt have those sort of people about then were the hell would we be i bet these numpty's are finding it hard to look you in the eye at the moment fella thats if their heads are still on top of their shoulders and not stuck up they *****

glad you were not fazed by the snide remarks big pat on the back from me fella
i was called a maveric once buy some blinkered narrow minded ignorent sap a few years ago and the md and finance director decided to take his side
we were using a standard process but running it as it should never be done in theory but bearing in mind this was cutting edge technology (only two companies in the world can do) 3 weeks ago i bumped into one of the guys that works for this company and he told me that rich the process as never been right since you left.he told me that the day i left (cost cutting) that they invested in a 1.8 million pound machine to make the process continuous. after a year of them filling the skip up with substandard cack they have given up and are now the proud owners of the biggest white elephant you will clap your eyes on
the process is still fresh in my head to this day
so maybe one day i will be putting this into practice

head up high and chest out fella
ya mukka
Old 27 June 2006, 09:19 PM
Gazz300
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by valley commando
head up high and chest out fella
ya mukka
Cheers dude. I am going to go down just to see what they will say to me if they have the guts. Let you know how it goes.