Notices

millenium stadium meet

Search this Thread

Old 26 October 2006, 11:20 AM
rob79
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default millenium stadium meet

it may not be everbodys thing, but id thought id post it anyway.

Board Message

Yes this is gonna be a little different to the usual South Wales Cruise events you have all been to, This is gonna blow the others away!!

Yes you are reading right - we are going to the Millenium Stadium!! COME ON!!!

We were asked to do this event for Streetlife TV's Winter Cruising DVD, Streetlife will be bringing down a full Camera Crew to document the whole cruise, from the convoys to the leaving, it wont be just one camera, it will be the whole camera crew, including a presenter who will be interviewing randoms to feature on the DVD. We are having the top spot as it were with regards to the DVD coverage, so WE are gonna make this the best cruise EVER and show the people of the UK what cruising is like and what a community SouthWalesCruise is!

Something not stated on the Flyer at the minute, which isnt the finalised one i may add, there is more to add just wanted to get peoples attention and interest, We are also going for a World Record Attempt, which will be for the most vehicles in a sports stadium, so be part of it and get your asses to this!

As stated in attendance are Streetlife.tv, Fast Car ( which we want to top the league once again ) and The Fuel Girls.

More details are to come, there are still gonna be convoys to the stadium, which we are wanting you to join in with for the video footage, details of these will come closer to the date, but there are other things that we have in the pipeline which we will disclose as soon as we get final conformation.

Keep an eye on this space in the next few weeks, we will be updating as we go.

Last edited by rob79; 26 October 2006 at 11:22 AM.
Old 26 October 2006, 11:33 AM
evil.soup
Scooby Senior

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Sounds great to me, ill be there and im sure many others will be up for it! I couldnt get the link to work though for some reason.
Old 26 October 2006, 11:45 AM
Crazy Chick
Scooby Regular

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

Sounds OK though.
Old 26 October 2006, 11:57 AM
rob79
Scooby Regular

Modified Nation :: Log in

try this one
Old 26 October 2006, 12:54 PM
rbs
Scooby Regular

all that flat4 noise ill be there.
Old 26 October 2006, 02:43 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Pippy, PM me the details mate
Old 26 October 2006, 04:09 PM
WRX RCY
Scooby Regular

I was just looking at this on their website .It looks pretty big . And they are trying for a record -how many cars in a stadium.
Old 26 October 2006, 05:37 PM
pippyrips
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Dragoon
Pippy, PM me the details mate
what you on about!
Old 26 October 2006, 05:40 PM
Crazy Chick
Scooby Regular

Mistaken identity?

Old 27 October 2006, 10:05 AM
rob79
Scooby Regular

i posted all the details from the link in the original post,
when i hear more i will post them
Old 27 October 2006, 05:13 PM
DannyBoy007
Scooby Regular

Sounds fun, should have me Neons and lexus lights on by then
Old 27 October 2006, 06:27 PM
WRX RCY
Scooby Regular

Old 28 October 2006, 02:37 PM
rob79
Scooby Regular

this is an email i had from south wales cruise

bondr79, Just to make you aware - SATURDAY 20TH JANUARY 2007 @ MILLENNIUM STADIUM, CARDIFF - IT'S ON!! Things are gonna be a little different to what you are used to with regards to past SouthWalesCruise events, Firstly this will be a legal event obviously, secondly and most importantly it will blow any other past event out of the water. We have been working in conjunction with The Wales Motor Show closely to make bringing thei event from a dream and turning it into reality, we know we had to go a little step further to beat SWC5, which incidently topped the cruise chart in this months issue of Fast Car and was quoted as " The Cruise of the Year", so we came up with the Millennium Stadium. We were approached by Streetlife.TV to headline their Winter Tour DVD after huge reports of the success of the past events, so we gladly accepted and begun work on getting the Venue. Finally we got it! Unbelievable!! Streetlife.Tv will be attending with a full camera crew to cover the event from convoys to the leaving and so on at the end of the night, yes there will still be convoys which i will come on to later on. In addition to the camera crew there will be a Presenter interviewing random people and their cars along with getting the true feel of a South Wales Cruise phenomenon. I am not sure who the presenter will be it has not been announced as yet. Along with the general atmosphere there will still be convoys being run, this is basically to get the genuine feel of the cruise and provide Streetlife.tv with much wanted and needed footage for the DVD. Convoy locations will be all over the UK and full details will get posted up closer to the date, visit the site, www.SouthWalesCruise.com for constant updates. Also covering the event as ever are Fast Car, doing a complete write up on the event and providing you the opertunity to get your car featured in forthcoming issues by looking for fresh and new modified metal. The legendary Fuel Girls will also be in attendance providing the rude antics and true entertainment that we all love and have come to expect from them. Live DJ's slamming out some serious basslines, with a few tricks up pur sleeves to help create what can only be expected, the best sounding atmosphere ever experienced at a cruise. Plus loads more to be added..... One of the crazy things we have thought of and decided to do, was go for a World Record Attempt, this i simply going to be for the most vehicles ever inside a sports stadium, why not?? This will be an official attempt and you could all be part of and invloved in holding a world record, so back us all the way people! Keep an eye on the forums board for constant updates, as we get more conformation back we will update, we have a lot planned and have put a lot of effort into being able to bring to you what will, without a doubt, be the most amazing cruise atmosphere ever. BE PART OF IT AND DONT MISS OUT!! PS. Please feel free to add the above flyer to any forum that you are a member of, spread the word! There is also a signature that you can add to your forum name to help promote, GET PROMOTING!! FLYER LINK http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6000/swc62.jpg SIG LINK http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...swc6banner.jpg ------------------------------------- South Wales Cruise Statistics: ------------------------------------- Registered Users: 1104 Total Posts: 35946 Busiest Time: 89 users were online on 4th October 2006 - 01:33 PM ------------------------------------- Handy Links ------------------------------------- Board Address: South Wales Cruise (Powered by Invision Power Board) Log In: Log In Lost Password Recovery: Lost Password Form ------------------------------------- How to unsubscribe ------------------------------------- Visit your email preferences (Board Message) and ensure that the box for 'Send me any updates sent by the board administrator' is unchecked and submit the form
Old 17 November 2006, 09:49 AM
rob79
Scooby Regular

UPDATE

Millenium Stadium Cruise. In association with SouthWalesCruise!!

Date: Saturday 13 January 2007

Venue: Millenium Stadium, Cardiff. We will be within the pitch area.

Time: Open from 6pm onwards.

Cost: £10 per car. For this price you can have as many people in the car as it can legally carry. Please contact me with any queries. Entry is by ADVANCE TICKET ONLY.

Tickets: Please visit www.SouthWalesCruise.com for more information.

Club Stands are very welcome. The earlier you book, the better place your club will have. These can also be booked through the online booking form. The more the merrier.

Sponsors: Orange. Team Keltix, A Touch Of Class, Monstermodz, Custom Rides, Osaka Auto Design and Welsh Coast Customs.

Streetlife TV will be recording Winter DVD footage at this event.

Fast Car Magazine will be in attendance, as will a host of other magazines to cater for all cars.

Convoys: There will be convoy holding points scattered along the M4 corridor. These will be at agreed locations within our Traffic Management Plan and will be advertised closer to the date.

World Record: This event will be a world record attempt for the most modified cars inside a football stadium in one go. We are also hoping to compliment this by having all of these cars playing the same tune. We are in talks with a local radio station for their support.

Entertainment is a secret at the moment, but you will not be disappointed. More details will follow, but i think you all get the general idea here!!

Promotional fyers will be available shortly and will be distributed by SouthWalesCruise pretty much everywhere. Any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at fieldy@southwalescruise.com or ask on this thread/forum.

Many thanks

CMF

Board Message
Old 17 November 2006, 12:31 PM
SW Sport Pilot
Scooby Regular

Im goin with some of the SW-C boys

Cheers

Ian
Old 18 November 2006, 05:53 PM
evil.soup
Scooby Senior

Are we going to this as a club or is there not enough interest? Or is it still too early to get a list started?
Old 18 November 2006, 05:56 PM
KJD Mk1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone is free to go if they wish but the club does not do cruises
Old 18 November 2006, 06:25 PM
evil.soup
Scooby Senior

Not a cruise fan myself but thought it sounded like a good event.
Old 18 November 2006, 06:37 PM
KJD Mk1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by evil.soup
Not a cruise fan myself but thought it sounded like a good event.
If the cruise thing is your bag then i'm sure it will be