Notices

What was that!

Search this Thread

Old 18 February 2007, 07:48 PM
Bubbaroo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What was that!

Blue flash, loud roar. big flames! Dannyboy. Alright butt. i could hear you before i could see you. haha.
Old 18 February 2007, 08:37 PM
DannyBoy007
Scooby Regular

I thought I'd take the more scenic route home!!! and I have to say I really enjoy that way home, It's much more fun to the motorway.

It made me chuckle, I think the dog heard me first!!!!! He stuck his head up for a quick look and then was strieght back down again.

That bike didn't like me over taking him!!!! I managed to hold him of until trecastle but he snuck by on a short strieght, I then kept with him until llandovery.

Your car was looking very clean, New flaps????? mine is minging at the moment, I've done about 500 miles in the last couple of days and it shows!!!
Old 18 February 2007, 08:53 PM
Bubbaroo
Scooby Regular

yea fair play that motor of yours sounds lovely. and it dont half look mean coming up behind you from a distance, that induction scoop stands out from miles off. like it alot!!! got the flaps from scoobyworld, great fit. i was on my way to pick up a dump valve when u passed me. been fitting a top mount intercooler today.
Old 19 February 2007, 09:54 AM
DannyBoy007
Scooby Regular

She does sound nice. The pops, bangs and flames are a bonus

I've always wondered why I've never needed to flash anyone to get out of the way on the motorway when there doing 55 in the fast lane

What top mount did you go for and which dump valve???