Notices

Police are a Joke !!!

Search this Thread

Old 22 December 2007, 04:19 PM
scoobyp1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Police are a Joke !!!

I got home from Northern Ireland last night and first thing i wanted to do was take the car for a spin.
While on my journey, i passed through town. This drunk homeless whino walks in front of my car at a set of lights, the lights are green but appreciating that this guy is steaming drunk, i stop and let him cross.
The guy stops in front of my car, turns and starts shouting abuse at me. He swings his leg at the front of my car and starts trying to spit at the car. I put the car in reverse, back away from him and he walks towards the drivers side of the car so i put it into first, put my foot down a bit and pull around him. I put my foot down a bit to get past him but didnt go over 30, just got to 30 very quick. Last thing i wanted was homeless bum kicking the side of my car

As i pull up to the next set of lights i get the oh so familiar blue lights in my rear view mirror and then they pull up alongside me at the lights, ask me to pull my car over at the next safe place.

Shockingly, the police were placed behind me and they witnessed the homeless bum and what he was trying to do. They then start to talk to me like some little child and as if i had murdered someone, shouting abuse at me about how quick i pulled off. They werent interested in the fact that my car could have been damaged by this bum.

These two jumped up **** passage's then threaten me with endorsments and ban's and that they could easily pull up cctv footage and take this further. I told them to contact the cctv office and said lets take it further, at which point they started to get really abusive towards me.

After they had pulled the car apart and done every check they could, they couldnt find anything to do me for so they have issued me with an ASBO section 59 or something - using my car in a threatening manner and if i get issued another one, they can seize my car and crush it......

WHAT A F***ING JOKE !!! What would have happened if i hadnt moved around the homeless bum and he had damaged my car ? would they have been so quick to have a go at him ? would i have ever got a payment off him for the damage ?

WOULD I BO**OCKS !!!

The police force's in this country need to concentrate on more serious issues at hand and stop punishing the innocent motorist. They are making a fortune from punishing the people who are reliant on their cars and those who enjoy driving and those who actually pay tax's. They need to focus on the the more serious problems in this country....

Last edited by scoobyp1; 22 December 2007 at 04:23 PM.
Old 22 December 2007, 05:26 PM
turboDean
Scooby Regular

You should of politly ask for there names and PC numbers and made a formal complaint about the way they conducted themselves.
Old 22 December 2007, 05:29 PM
WRXshaneWRX
Scooby Regular

ipcc mate, alot of them are getting to jumped up these days...and with all the new stupid target driven policing is a joke!
Old 22 December 2007, 05:30 PM
top_fuel
Scooby Regular

Yes i agree ... should have taken down their PC whatever number and make a formal written letter of complaint to the Head Quarters!

what a pair of idiots... they are friggin useless!
Old 22 December 2007, 05:49 PM
"Taylor"
Scooby Regular

I had my car kicked by a druggie and my father seen him do it. He dented in all the rear quarter panel in. I was furious, especially as i knew the guy that did it. He also kicked all the side of my neighbours car in, causing much more damage to his car. Initially he denied it, but then admitted it. So instead of taking the law into my own hands, i phoned the police and took the car down for them to examine as it still had his foot print on there. They eventually took him in for questioning.... 2 weeks later! He then admitted kicking my neighbours car in but not mine The police then said as he didn't work or claim dole, they wouldn't take the case on as he hasn't got any money any ways! So I had to foot the bill myself!

Moral of the story, if you take drugs and steal to feed your habit...but don't work or claim dole, then you can pretty much do what you like and the police won't bother to prosecute you!

At the end of the day, the motorist is the easy target, as we all have plates and are all tracable and we all earn money to pay for our cars. So they pick on us, its easier for them and less paper work too!
Right....rant over!
Old 22 December 2007, 06:25 PM
pippyrips
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by turboDean
You should of politly ask for there names and PC numbers and made a formal complaint about the way they conducted themselves.
Agree with Dean on this. You should have their particulars on the paperwork but if not go to your local station and report them. Tell them to look at the cctv if they are not sure who it was
Old 22 December 2007, 09:27 PM
scoobyp1
Scooby Regular

I'm gonna go down tomorrow to fight it. I've had a chat with my cousin who is a police officer and he has said i should fight it.

watch this space for an update
Old 23 December 2007, 12:25 AM
slaturbo
Scooby Regular

good luck with that, they sound like a right pair of tossers!
theres loads out now being xmas, they probly had a bad night and couldnt convict anyone for drink driving!
Old 03 January 2009, 10:09 AM
v8man
Scooby Newbie

you should take a good look at www.bobbywatch.co.uk and report the police and if needs be the IPCC. It seems they have all lost their way, they are here at the expense of the tax payer in order to help the tax payer... I am not paying for a uniformed service to bully me around thats for sure.
Old 03 January 2009, 10:18 AM
Silver Scooby Sport
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Holy thread revival Batman
Old 03 January 2009, 11:16 AM
blue scooby
Scooby Regular

take it futher mate there are some good police offers out there that do have cars and intrest the same as us...just ashame you got pulled by 2 monkeys that have no commonsence
Old 03 January 2009, 12:16 PM
chris1scouser
Scooby Regular

Default Plod

This is the case more and more often.
Honest hardworking people have less rights than the educationally sub-normal benefit class.
a lot of coppers now, do not apply common sense.
they only see what they want. what they feel is the right course.
I may get attacked by the "i love the bizzies party" for saying this but it has happened to me in twice in the past three years.
My car was parked legally on the road, my tw@t of a neighbours motorbike was on the pavement (illegally parked, causing an obstruction on the pavement). He phones plod to say he cannot get his bike into his path because of my car, i get a visit off two coppers who are still shi**ing yellow and have no concept of reality.
They threaten to charge me with causing an obstruction as i am unwilling to move my car because i am not breaking any law.
Eventually with the threat of police station and solicitors bills, i move the car.
Whilst doing this i say that the motorbike is obstructing the public right of way they reply that there is no offence being committed. I wrote to the cheif constable the reply i recieved was the officers saw that the illegally parked motorbike was okay and needed no action taken against it.
my legally parked car was causing an obstuction.
I learned if your not with them your against them so you are urinating against the airflow trying to understand their methodology.
the second time it happened was worse but i've typed enough for this one and don't want to bore you's any longer.
Old 03 January 2009, 12:40 PM
wrx287
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Silver Scooby Sport
Holy thread revival Batman
I want to know what happend now
Old 03 January 2009, 12:52 PM
"Taylor"
Scooby Regular

Scrolling down reading this i thought, who the hell has posted in my name....then the penny dropped 2007!!

We'll have to PM him and find out how he got on.
Old 03 January 2009, 02:15 PM
ryan33hks
Scooby Regular

Find out on the next episode of scoobynet
Old 04 January 2009, 10:50 AM
s20pe
Scooby Regular

Default plod porkies

I had a lad working for me and He was using one of my cars for work he was droping the car off for m.o.t at my mates garage I was waiting for him as he pulled up plod pulled in behind him claiming that his reverce light was coming on whilst driving forward I then explained that it was my car and that that was impossible as there was no bulb in that light (I had taken it out and put in the tail lamp to save him bieing pulled ) I then asked my mate to open the light unit to prove a point , I then asked for there pc no's and I have a mate who happens to be an inspector this is when the s**t hit the fan needless to say I havent seen these two copper's around here since , stand up for yourself and dont let the barstards grind you down