Notices

Squeeky wrx287...

Search this Thread

Old 22 April 2009, 09:44 PM
scoobyricht
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Squeeky wrx287...

i was chatting to steve at ians on monday saying he had ur black scooby coming in for a wheel bearing, heard it driving past today squeeking quite a bit. how do you rate the work he does?

also you followed me for a little while on tuesday as i was leaving work and i was trying to work out if u had crystal headlights or some kind of projector jobbies in there? looked good what ever it was!

Rich
Old 23 April 2009, 01:06 AM
wrx287
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scoobyricht
i was chatting to steve at ians on monday saying he had ur black scooby coming in for a wheel bearing, heard it driving past today squeeking quite a bit. how do you rate the work he does?

also you followed me for a little while on tuesday as i was leaving work and i was trying to work out if u had crystal headlights or some kind of projector jobbies in there? looked good what ever it was!

Rich
He is spot on to be fair. The squeek turned out to be a rubber ring between the drive shaft and the bearing.All being sorted monday free of charge Had my crystal headlights up in Rallyday last year. Bit of a bargain Your car sounds lovely Where did you get the stick on number plate from? Im thinking of going FMIC on mine so i want one for the bonnet
Old 23 April 2009, 07:13 PM
scoobyricht
Scooby Regular

The number plate came from ebay, ill take a look in a bit and give you the sellers details. im going for front mount fairly soon and my normal plate broke so got a sticky one, my mot person likes it so thats cool I toyed with the idea of sticking it to the bonnet but the spoiler keeps getting chips and marks right where the plate would be so thats where it went, so far so good just splattered with flys now.

Glad you like the sound, its hard to tell from inside what it sounds like to other people and im pretty fussy about letting other drive it, i hear yours coming down the road and it sounds great.

i chat to steve from time to time and hes a decent chap, got a nice blue wrx too. he did my clutch a few years ago and did a briliant job.

right im off for a beer now

cya round
Old 23 April 2009, 07:17 PM
scoobyricht
Scooby Regular

the sellers name is needawii, lol

the link to my sale is REFLECTIVE SELF ADHESIVE NUMBER PLATES - STICK ON on eBay, also Number Plates Surrounds, Exterior Styling, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 16-Apr-09 22:34:31 BST)

Rich
Old 23 April 2009, 10:11 PM
wrx287
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cheers Rich