Notices

Headcase in a Red Evo'

Search this Thread

Old 30 August 2010, 09:44 PM
The Sheep Worrier
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Headcase in a Red Evo'

Coming home from the in-laws tonight,heading back from Bwlch to Brecon, i overtake people carrier near the talybont junc, when overtook oncoming towards me was an the said evo, obviously seeing i was a scooby and he had some boys in with him,and i was giving her the gun a little,he decides to hammer on the anchors,pulling right in front of my mrs in her 206(who had to brake heavily to not total him),does a u-wee in middle of road, and give chase. by which time i was gone for dust (could just about make his lights out in the distance), he than gets to scethrog bends, realsiing there was no way he was getting near me, pulls over in lay-by and turns round again, being closely followed by my mrs. she was effin mad beeping him etc etc.as i say prob showing off to his muccas.
the point om trying to make is that i acknowledge that there is a bit of rivalry between the said cars, but jesus ripping round on a busy main road like that and trying to get one over on a scooby is just damn crazy!!
unfortunately,she didnt get his plate so i wouldnt know the car if i seen it again.
anyone know who im talking about??
sorry to bore u with all this chaps but just wanted to vent a bit of anger!!!!

Last edited by The Sheep Worrier; 30 August 2010 at 09:45 PM.
Old 31 August 2010, 06:04 AM
R1CH D
Scooby Regular

had a similar issue with one on my home from work a few weeks ago, just let him get on with it and gave him a gesture has he cut me up
Old 31 August 2010, 08:27 AM
scott64
Scooby Regular

these type of numpties are best ignored mate ar*eholes like that will cause an accident but not be involved in it themselves
Old 31 August 2010, 09:51 AM
amego
Scooby Regular

s4 drivers do it aswell had one yesterday follow me around town touching my rear bumper untill we got to the duelcarageway cya
Old 31 August 2010, 03:29 PM
R1CH D
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scott64
these type of numpties are best ignored mate ar*eholes like that will cause an accident but not be involved in it themselves
i put up with arseholes allday doing my job, (bus driver). Shame the buses aren't quicker sometimes or there would be a few less on the road
Old 31 August 2010, 04:31 PM
scott64
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by welshy12
i put up with arseholes allday doing my job, (bus driver). Shame the buses aren't quicker sometimes or there would be a few less on the road
Old 31 August 2010, 04:36 PM
The Sheep Worrier
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scott64
Exactly mate,thats the exact point i was trying to make, and the said person could well have been my ,mrs had she been going any quicker and not been so alert to him being a complete ****!
Im not saying i was completely innocent,where i overtook wasnt the most ideal places,but was completely safe to,and as you guys know,u only gotta drop the car down a notch and your away,you dont need a hellova striaght like you would in a little nova to get bye!
he cant have been from round my end anyway,have made some enquireies today and nobody seems to know. probably just aswell cos if the mrs knew he'sd be in for a ear-bashing!!!!
Old 31 August 2010, 04:40 PM
gallois
Scooby Regular

unmarked police car perhaps?
Old 31 August 2010, 06:23 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

I had some muppets tailgating me when I was coming back from North Wales, they were so close the only thing I could see was there ugly mugs through their windscreen.

I went through Blaenau Festiniog with this pair of ar$es up my tail pipe with me doing 30mph, swerving all over the road, flashing the headlights and beeping their horn. I didn't rise to the bait, in fact going into the national speed limit zone I let them think they were going to overtake me until I dropped into second gear and floored it as they pulled out to overtake me.

They soon became a distant memory until the next 30mph zone where I stuck to the speed limit, they came honking up behind me again (doing around 60mph), same script.

Anyway next national speed limit zone into some forestry and twisty sections I thought "**** this" and really put the car to go and I didn't see them again...

There a plenty of morons on the road, some you can ignore and some you have to get away from - it is just a matter of deciding which.
Old 31 August 2010, 06:40 PM
madscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

or save yourself a fortune in petrol , just get the same sticker i have in rear window.
DONT BOTHER YOU AINT WORTH THE PETROL
it cost me a fiver but has saved me hundreds , chavs and aholes tend to read it if the can and then suddenly start driving sensible again
Old 31 August 2010, 07:35 PM
The Sheep Worrier
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gallois
unmarked police car perhaps?
to be honest that was what i first thought when i seen him hammer on the anchors and turn in my mirror, but judging on what the mrs said it was some young lads having a bit of a joyride

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder
There a plenty of morons on the road, some you can ignore and some you have to get away from - it is just a matter of deciding which.
Very true that, theres a time and a place to have a dabble, but on a busy main roading hooking her round and giving chase is not quite right!

Originally Posted by madscoob
or save yourself a fortune in petrol , just get the same sticker i have in rear window.
DONT BOTHER YOU AINT WORTH THE PETROL
it cost me a fiver but has saved me hundreds , chavs and aholes tend to read it if the can and then suddenly start driving sensible again
i like that, might just invest in one, ebay or-? would save a lot of aggro!
Old 31 August 2010, 08:26 PM
madscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rob Legend
to be honest that was what i first thought when i seen him hammer on the anchors and turn in my mirror, but judging on what the mrs said it was some young lads having a bit of a joyride

Very true that, theres a time and a place to have a dabble, but on a busy main roading hooking her round and giving chase is not quite right!

i like that, might just invest in one, ebay or-? would save a lot of aggro!
local grafics place done in bold white , worth every penny lol