Notices

A Real Idiot Impreza Driver

Search this Thread

Old 12 October 2012, 08:11 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Real Idiot Impreza Driver

It was my misfortune this evening to see a real idiot driving an Impreza, he and drivers like him really do make me ashamed to drive the same marque.

At approx 6.30pm I was at the roundabout at junction 45 off the M4 in the correct lane heading to get onto the westbound M4 when the driver in question comes on the inside of me, I second guessed what he was going to do next.

He cut into my lane at speed as the traffic was coming to a stop for a red light, he nearly wiped out the car in front of me with his suicidal driving as squeezed between the lanes, the traffic which had a green light had to brake to avoid him or he would have gone straight into the side of them.

As he then joined the westbound M4 he almost lost it as he entered the slip road, what an absolute nobber to say the least.

For the record he was driving a UK Blobeye in WR blue sporting Subaru swooshes on his rear spoiler, his registration number was P555WRC and I'm only sorry there were no red light cameras or Police there to witness this clown.

If you are the driver in question then slow down as you cheesed off a lot of other road users and are a real danger on the roads.
Old 12 October 2012, 09:07 PM
redwards
Scooby Regular

Not good. I see bad driving most days, I was thinking of setting up a camera and posting the footage on youtube!
Old 12 October 2012, 09:10 PM
Jimbob
Scooby Regular

Newage drivers

Originally Posted by redwards
Not good. I see bad driving most days, I was thinking of setting up a camera and posting the footage on youtube!
I see others bad driving every day, even from some so called professional drivers!!

Last edited by Jimbob; 12 October 2012 at 09:12 PM.
Old 12 October 2012, 09:11 PM
steve ex vauxhall
Scooby Regular

This idiot on here then

There's another near me, drives like a retard, same car and colour, I was having a conversation with my neighbour about it a week or so ago.
My neighbour was telling me that I should really slow down and have respect for other road users?

As I was telling him it wasn't me, the tw@ drives past.

Sort of sorted that one out
Old 12 October 2012, 09:14 PM
Twin Fields
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder
It was my misfortune this evening to see a real idiot driving an Impreza, he and drivers like him really do make me ashamed to drive the same marque.

At approx 6.30pm I was at the roundabout at junction 45 off the M4 in the correct lane heading to get onto the westbound M4 when the driver in question comes on the inside of me, I second guessed what he was going to do next.

He cut into my lane at speed as the traffic was coming to a stop for a red light, he nearly wiped out the car in front of me with his suicidal driving as squeezed between the lanes, the traffic which had a green light had to brake to avoid him or he would have gone straight into the side of them.

As he then joined the westbound M4 he almost lost it as he entered the slip road, what an absolute nobber to say the least.

For the record he was driving a UK Blobeye in WR blue sporting Subaru swooshes on his rear spoiler, his registration number was P555WRC and I'm only sorry there were no red light cameras or Police there to witness this clown.

If you are the driver in question then slow down as you cheesed off a lot of other road users and are a real danger on the roads.

I'll never come on here and admit it was me!

Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12 October 2012, 09:23 PM
The Pink Ninja
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm a firm believer in 'there's a time and a place' as we all like to have a blast now and again and I wouldn't say at 6.30 on the M4 is it, I recognise that plate though not sure who's it is though?
Old 13 October 2012, 06:49 AM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by redwards
I probably do around 1000 miles a week and I have seen every type of bad driving known to man, I can usually guess what will happen now well before it does based upon other drivers road positioning.

Originally Posted by Jimbob
Newage drivers
I don't think it is limited to newage drivers, as we well know there are clowns in all types of cars.

Originally Posted by steve ex vauxhall
This idiot on here then

There's another near me, drives like a retard, same car and colour, I was having a conversation with my neighbour about it a week or so ago.
My neighbour was telling me that I should really slow down and have respect for other road users?

As I was telling him it wasn't me, the tw@ drives past.

Sort of sorted that one out
I know, the trouble is that all Impreza drivers get 'tarred with the same brush' and we are all assumed to be the same. I think it is a case of the Impreza and other performance cars now being within easy reach of plebs and clowns.

Trending Topics

Old 13 October 2012, 06:53 AM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Twin Fields
I'll never come on here and admit it was me!
Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you were a bit out of your area and were confused by the road signs?

Originally Posted by GAZ2293
I'm a firm believer in 'there's a time and a place' as we all like to have a blast now and again and I wouldn't say at 6.30 on the M4 is it, I recognise that plate though not sure who's it is though?
I haven't seen the car before but I will keep an eye out for it now, if only to stay out of the idiots way.

You are right there is a time and place and a busy roundabout with multiple junctions and driving through a red light is definitely not the place.
Old 13 October 2012, 08:46 AM
Craigemaim
Scooby Regular

I know that car!!!!!!!!!!
and I have seen him driving like this before on numerous occassions!!
he can normally be found driving between neath and his place of work in pontardawe!!
I have told him his driving is erratic - but he is too high and mighty!!!!!
Old 13 October 2012, 09:19 AM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Craigemaim
he can normally be found driving between neath and his place of work in pontardawe!!
Craig it would seem then that he is a muppet of the highest order, it's only a matter of time before he wipes himself or others out.

I only hope that if the big one does come along for him that he is solo and nobody else is around to be caught up in it.

The trouble is of course that muppets like the driver in question push up all our motoring costs.
Old 13 October 2012, 09:27 AM
GIBZY
Scooby Regular

I had a run in with a crazy newage driver last night All I will say is that he drives a very nice white bugeye. you know who you are!!!!
Old 13 October 2012, 10:48 AM
CREWJ
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In traffic like that there is simply no need for it.....

Old 13 October 2012, 11:06 AM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

I just hope none of his victims need your help in the future.
Old 13 October 2012, 01:14 PM
The Sheep Worrier
Scooby Regular

Wot a Bellend.

Nuff said.
Old 13 October 2012, 08:19 PM
Craigemaim
Scooby Regular

Need my help trooper, he can help himself he is a doctor and should know beta - shows he doesnt work in a & e, then he can see the aftermaths!!!!
Old 14 October 2012, 09:43 AM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Need my help trooper, he can help himself he is a doctor and should know beta - shows he doesnt work in a & e, then he can see the aftermaths!!!!
What an absolute nobber this guy is then, point him to this thread if you see him from time to time.

I hope he gets caught before he causes an accident, I can't believe this mong must have done some A&E work in his training and seen what carnage can be caused.

I think his ability is definitely outweighed by his ambition, he obviously thinks of the roads as his own personal race track.
Old 19 October 2012, 09:11 AM
k9l3
Scooby Regular

I Dont care how people drive as long as there curtious or if they do something wrong apologise. I can't stand people hoggin the fast lanes. Or pull out in front of you. Or change lane without indicating. Or speeding up so not to let you in. I have had people cut me up sometimes i think on purpose with no apology. And when i give them the same medicine they have not liked it or when someone in fast lane not overtaking anyone for milesand wont move out the way i undertake them and make them stay behind me for while at a slowed down pase. If you Dont like it Dont do it yourself.

I am sure since owning a scoob they tend to think i not moving you can stay behind me. All i can say is not for long mate.
Old 19 October 2012, 12:23 PM
k9l3
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by L3YMS
I dont think wagon drivers should be included at all in any generalisation of impreza owners being hooning maniacs. I'm sure its well proven that anyone who chooses a wagon over a saloon is inherently more sensible! The car makes that statement whilst parked let alone in motion.
Might be sensible drivers but less sensible in choosing a car. That being a wagon and not a the properr saloon.
Old 20 October 2012, 10:17 AM
evil.soup
Scooby Senior

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I have seen the fella a few times myself but never witnessed any poor driving as yet. I spend much of my working week traveling around much of South Wales and to tell the truth there are dicks in every make and model of car from busted up Fiestas to Lambo's. The trouble with the scoob is it stands out as a bit lairy even when standing still so we are automatically seen as clowns and road warriors. People driving a scoob like a dick just compound the problem which is a real shame for those of us that don't do it!!