Notices

The Hatch

Search this Thread

Old 27 November 2013, 06:49 PM
andyleonard55
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up The Hatch

Been to three Arches today to get the long awaited catback fitted.while it was there Dean did some tests to the now infamous remap and declared the hatch in full health and good working order.The cobra system looks and sounds superb,sounds like a proper scoob now .well happy.Once again thanks to the Arches, Automotive Gods
Old 27 November 2013, 09:26 PM
arches
Scooby Regular

Thank you for your kind comment , Very nice looking hatch ,cobra exhaust sounds nice
Dean.
Old 27 November 2013, 10:23 PM
Peter Pan
Scooby Regular

Nice to hear she's had a clean bill of health Andy, I did miss drooling over her at the last meet so hope you can make pre Xmas din dins on the 11th of Dec
Old 28 November 2013, 06:11 PM
andyleonard55
Scooby Regular

Doing my best to get there but as you know being in the same trade everybody wants everything done before Christmas and trying to get the boys to do a few hours overtime is nearly impossible,( I must be paying them too much?).Any way the hatch is running fantastic after being to the Arches took if for a blast and loved it,also the cobra cat back sounds terrific at least I,m not suffering with burble envy any more.Cheers mate hope to make it but it will be a last minute decision so best not to book food.
Old 28 November 2013, 10:58 PM
bry with a y
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by andyleonard55
Doing my best to get there but as you know being in the same trade everybody wants everything done before Christmas and trying to get the boys to do a few hours overtime is nearly impossible,( I must be paying them too much?).Any way the hatch is running fantastic after being to the Arches took if for a blast and loved it,also the cobra cat back sounds terrific at least I,m not suffering with burble envy any more.Cheers mate hope to make it but it will be a last minute decision so best not to book food.
Hey the guys at Three Arches are top guys and only one place I trust to do any repairs and maintenance hope to see ya wheels fella at meet