its over

Search this Thread

Old 08 December 2013, 12:32 PM
gtijames
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default its over

sad day

after 10 yrs of Subaru ownership my car was sold this morning,its going to a new home in Derbyshire,i know its just a lump of metal but I feel like ive had an arm cut off lol,never thought I was going to be this sad,i hope one day to return to the fold but massive changes in my life may mean I will never hear the best noise a car can make again,im sure I will visit here again,thanks Subaru its been fun

james

golf tdi owner
Old 08 December 2013, 02:46 PM
Peter Pan
Scooby Regular

Chin up mate, just think of all the money you'll save with the Golf!! Most of us find ourselves owning another Impreza at some point as I'm sure you will too. I sold my RA around 6 years ago but I've come back.
Old 08 December 2013, 11:41 PM
LuckyWelshchap
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gtijames
sad day

after 10 yrs of Subaru ownership my car was sold this morning,its going to a new home in Derbyshire,i know its just a lump of metal but I feel like ive had an arm cut off lol,never thought I was going to be this sad,i hope one day to return to the fold but massive changes in my life may mean I will never hear the best noise a car can make again,im sure I will visit here again,thanks Subaru its been fun

james

golf tdi owner
"massive changes in my life" - let me say something.
No-one - and I mean this quite literally - absolutely NO-ONE could have more "massive changes" in their life than I, from owning a 2-yr-old Cat in 1999 to what I have now, in 2013.

You'll have the ability to 'come back' one day - just believe.

So - you coming to the Christmas Meet?
Subarus are in a minority anyway apparently