Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Wanted: Sigma alarm remote

Search this Thread

Old 25 February 2005, 04:03 PM
Paul_M
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted: Sigma alarm remote

Hi guys

Was wondering if anyone has an old remote lying around from their Sigma alarm, as I know a lot of you have upgraded to Cliffords etc. It's just the single button type I need for my BMW 540i, as usual the dealer is having a laugh with their prices. Subaru ones work fine once reprogrammed hence my request.

Cheers
Paul.
Old 26 February 2005, 12:30 AM
Macoz
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by Paul_M
Hi guys

Was wondering if anyone has an old remote lying around from their Sigma alarm, as I know a lot of you have upgraded to Cliffords etc. It's just the single button type I need for my BMW 540i, as usual the dealer is having a laugh with their prices. Subaru ones work fine once reprogrammed hence my request.

Cheers
Paul.
Ive got a spare dude, but the keyring bit is broken if its any use?
Old 26 February 2005, 12:54 PM
Paul_M
Scooby Regular

Thanks mate, however that's exactly the problem I have with my existing one! Obviously a design flaw

However if I can't find one with the keyring intact I may be interested for a spare. I only have one remote and my system has no keypad override so with it being Cat1 auto immobilisation I'm totally screwed if my remote fails.

Cheers
Paul.
Old 26 February 2005, 02:13 PM
BrynO
Scooby Regular

Worth a surf on Ebay, I've seen a brand new set of 2 fobs for the Sigma on there in the past..
Old 26 February 2005, 02:31 PM
stevehulluk1
Scooby Regular

i'm selling the full sigma m30 alarm with 2 key fobs, brand new chip installed so no problems with telephone masts etc & new pin code number & i've got the receipt for £152.00 from subaru ( welptons in hull ) which it cost for the new chip 8 weeks ago aswell. starting bid on ebay £5.00
Old 26 February 2005, 05:04 PM
kayeabl
Scooby Regular

Default Sigma Alarm fob

Originally Posted by stevehulluk1
i'm selling the full sigma m30 alarm with 2 key fobs, brand new chip installed so no problems with telephone masts etc & new pin code number & i've got the receipt for £152.00 from subaru ( welptons in hull ) which it cost for the new chip 8 weeks ago aswell. starting bid on ebay £5.00
Hi mate

I have a couple from my car before i changed the alarm in it. You are more than welcome to them, they are undamaged, just send me a PM with your address and i will shove them in the post. they are just sitting in a drawer here!! Only thing is they don't say subaru on them, but they are from a MY98 Classic
Old 27 February 2005, 02:09 PM
Paul_M
Scooby Regular

That would be great, thanks. Will PM you.
Old 27 February 2005, 02:15 PM
Paul_M
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stevehulluk1
Unfortunately a complete new system would be a nightmare to install, mine is a different system (it's cat 1 but an older version with less features) so would not be a direct replacement. Only the remotes are interchangeable, hence my request.

Cheers
Paul.