Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

looking for swop

Search this Thread

Old 12 May 2006, 11:12 PM
gotmashed
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for swop

bit of a strage one but stay with me tho this is for a classic 94

i have a greddy TD05-18g with exturnal wastegate and screemer pipe on boost it roars this lot cost £3500 i really dont know why but there we go now what im after is the exhaust housing part of the turbo so i can have a normal wastegate and downpipe this is ideal for someone who is looking at moving there turbo and or wants a better form of boost control.

the wastegate sells for £8-900 this is not a cheap one its all working and runing great

what i want is

exhaust housing for a TD05 and a open neck downpipe to fit it (de-cat) and actuator

what you will get is

exhaust housing off mine which has no in built waste gate ( better gas flow)downpipe* and extural wastegate and pipework for it im not after any money or want to give any you will be geting the better deal!!

*however there is a problem which is why i said for someone looking at moving there turbo or wants to make it fit the down pipe has been dented on top by the *** that fitted it as it wont fit with the clutch filler thing where it is so they hit it till it did also the down pipe is not s/s if you wanted to fit it as is you could cut the dent out and weld a patch over it(which is what i was/still might do if no one is intrested)

i can get photos to show what is needed but dont know how clear it will be i will need the bits so i can get mine off and have them fitted so is there anyone intrested ?
Old 13 May 2006, 09:27 AM
gotmashed
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mo one ?