Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

EA82 power door lock actuator from RHD car

Search this Thread

Old 07 December 2006, 09:13 AM
Numbchux
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EA82 power door lock actuator from RHD car

Howdy all! first post, but I've been a member for a couple years. I visit occasionally, but haven't posted yet.

anyway, I've got a 1992 Subaru Loyale, and I want to add a remote locking system. The factory power lock system does not have an actuator in the driver's door, just a sensor that actuates the rest of the system. I'm hoping that if I find one from the left front door of a Right hand Drive car, it'll easily attach to my car.

Sooo...I'm looking for the Passenger side front door lock actuator from a RHD car. And someone willing to ship it. I realize this is sort of a shot in the dark....but I figure it's worth a try.

Maybe it would be possible to order one from a subaru dealer there....would someone be willing to check, and get me a price quote. I'm trying to find one locally, so don't spend anything without contacting me first to make sure I haven't already bought one....

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

And in case there's any question about my identity/intentions since I only have one post here....here's a link to my profile on Ultimate Subaru:
Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Thanks!