Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

wanted blobeye sti what you got

Search this Thread

Old 05 August 2009, 11:36 AM
ethanrob
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wanted blobeye sti what you got

Possibly looking for a blobeye sti,either JDM or a uk car

with the pending departure of my 07sti im on the lookout for a BLOB STI in any colour

Looking ideally to spend around 8-10 K on the right car,must be HPI clear and have full service history etc(nice straight car)

prodrive pack/18" alloys/suspension upgrades etc would be a bonus but not really bothered,a nice original car would suit me just fine and dandy as my next "show and shine" project

please pm me with what you got,or if you see any cars around that fit the bill

(located preferably in the north/midlands of england etc)

cheers marcus
Old 05 August 2009, 06:35 PM
Darren cullen
Scooby Newbie

Heres more info for you Marcuss...Subaru Impreza WRX Sti type UK 2.0L. Prodrive performance pack 305BHP. 53 reg 2004 (on private plate inc)Blob eye, 45,000 miles. colour WR Mica blue. Cat 1 alarm/immobilizer and RAC tracker. 18" Speedline silver alloys. Alacantara interior. Recent service &FSH, MOT until Mar 2010, E/W, heated mirrors, A/C. All round Ferodo racing brake pads just fitted, N-rated racing clutch. . Excellent condition and well looked after. Awsome performance & must be seen! genuine reason for sale due to house move(sad to get rid). £10495 ovno. tel 07795210339 for more info. Darren (Bristol)

Last edited by Darren cullen; 05 August 2009 at 06:37 PM. Reason: price missed out
Old 07 August 2009, 07:32 PM
Darren cullen
Scooby Newbie

Marcus,
Did you get email/photos, are you interested?