Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

halstead

Search this Thread

Old 14 April 2004, 07:05 PM
jamie31
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default halstead

Seen a few around halstead,braintree,colchester,everybody waves which the bird thinks is very funny,anybody from around that way or are they waving because i wave first?
Old 14 April 2004, 07:12 PM
hales
Scooby Regular

I always wave , and yep most of the time the Lady thinks I am nuts to because people dont wave back , well not all of them

Old 14 April 2004, 08:48 PM
WR1
Scooby Regular

I'm always about the Colchester area. Got an R reg Green Classic and I wave at every Scooby I see. My wife thinks it's funny, especially if the other car doesn't wave back at which point she takes the pi$$ well and good. My daughter loves it as well, thinks it's dead neat that other people wave as we drive along.

I've noticed a lot more people waving back the last couple of months and been seeing more scoobies of late
Old 15 April 2004, 10:52 PM
FLAT ERIC
Scooby Regular

Location: You only live ONCE But if you do it right >>>>> ONCE is enough
Smile

Well I am in & around the Braintree area & will always wave if I see you in time.

So if you see this coming towards you.Wave cos it will be me.

Mark
Old 16 April 2004, 08:44 AM
DEC14N
Scooby Regular

I drive from Colchester to Halstead hundreds of times a week (feels like hundreds!) always wave to other scoobs. so if you see a lady with bright red stripes in her hair driving a 96 green turbo wagon that will probably be me!
Old 20 April 2004, 07:10 PM
jamie31
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by DEC14N
I drive from Colchester to Halstead hundreds of times a week (feels like hundreds!) always wave to other scoobs. so if you see a lady with bright red stripes in her hair driving a 96 green turbo wagon that will probably be me!
I drive the halstead to col rd every day to work but use a corsa for work as to keep the miles down on my sub,never drive it in the rain which may be taking things a touch far,so if you see a shven headed bloke in a silver y reg corsa i am really a sub driver.