Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Audi A8 3.7 Glos.......

Search this Thread

Old 16 April 2004, 07:51 PM
mr flibble
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi A8 3.7 Glos.......

Ok,

I come off the roundabout near quedgeley and head up the dual carrigeway. I slow down for a car who changes into the lane i am in, drop it down to 3rd and see an Audi A8 coming up very very fast in my rear view mirror, i have no where to go until the car infront moves out of my way (car to the left of me and in front), so I am waiting to hear the brake squeal when he realises he is going too fast to stop in time!

The car moves out of my way, and i floor it hoping to avoid a rear impact, I mange to pull over still accelerating hard trying to get out of the way. I change to 4th and by this time he has got to my rear quater in the outside lane, his speed carrying him nearly passed me as i am hitting it hard in 3rd, he was not stopping for anyone! So I keep accelerating keeping the Audi from passing me we all know what speeds are produced in 4th gear @6,000 rpm in a MY00 uk. (ok so got p1ssed off at this Audi after sh1tting me up). I accelerate slowly away from him, through the 2nd roundabout (travel inn roundabout). I see him disappear in my mirror.

I get to the lights at the end of the carrige way, Audi A8 3.7 pulls alongside and what do i see in the car, Kids and wife looking freaked out!!

WTF???

If i had known i would have not let anger make me accelerate hard forcing him to keep it nailed...

I personnally only drive my car hard on my own and when the roads are clear, i would never drive hard with children in the car or any other people for that matter.

whinge over, part my fault i know.

M
Old 17 April 2004, 09:04 AM
hales
Scooby Regular

Classic case, big car small Dixx
Old 17 April 2004, 09:06 PM
Matt Churchill
Scooby Regular

There are some nutty Audi drivers around here, have had a number of run-ins with a few. Classic example of thinking there boats are quicker than they actually are I reckon!

I live very near the dual carrigeway, and you do see some sights on it