Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Silver Wagon In Uckfield last night

Search this Thread

Old 25 May 2004, 01:16 PM
Lancaster
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Silver Wagon In Uckfield last night

Parked in the Highlands car park around 6.00pm A damned fine looking specimen I hasten to add
Old 25 May 2004, 03:57 PM
eastsussexscooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Lancaster
Parked in the Highlands car park around 6.00pm A damned fine looking specimen I hasten to add
If it had gold wheels it could of been mine ! MY95 WRX import model , Syms bumper ? It often finds itself parked there ! LOL

Martin

Last edited by eastsussexscooby; 25 May 2004 at 04:02 PM.
Old 25 May 2004, 04:17 PM
Lancaster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by eastsussexscooby
If it had gold wheels it could of been mine ! MY95 WRX import model , Syms bumper ? It often finds itself parked there ! LOL

Martin
That was the one!

Gold wheels, nose pointed towards the pub It looked very tidy as I was driving past. I understand there a couple of scoob drivers who partake in the occasional lager shandy (honest officer) that get in there!

Lancaster
Old 25 May 2004, 04:40 PM
eastsussexscooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Lancaster
That was the one!

Gold wheels, nose pointed towards the pub It looked very tidy as I was driving past. I understand there a couple of scoob drivers who partake in the occasional lager shandy (honest officer) that get in there!

Lancaster
Hooray been spotted at last, yes there`s me, 1 white 95-96 Sti RA white, 1 silver new shape ( Not sure which year, think it maybe a WRX ) there`s a lot more Scoobs around the town ( Uckfield ). Usaually have a Coca-Cola when I visit the Highlands in my Wagon !

What where you driving, I seem to remember hearing a very nice sounding Scoob accelerating away from the roundabout towards Lewes, but did not catch which model it was LOL
Martin
Old 25 May 2004, 05:41 PM
Lancaster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by eastsussexscooby
Hooray been spotted at last, yes there`s me, 1 white 95-96 Sti RA white, 1 silver new shape ( Not sure which year, think it maybe a WRX ) there`s a lot more Scoobs around the town ( Uckfield ). Usaually have a Coca-Cola when I visit the Highlands in my Wagon !

What where you driving, I seem to remember hearing a very nice sounding Scoob accelerating away from the roundabout towards Lewes, but did not catch which model it was LOL
Martin
Hi Mate
I am driving an 04 STi8 with the 305ppp pro-drive pack on, with a set of Oz chrome 18" 10 spokes. I have only just run it in and I am begining to enjoy it. I had a 98 black classic 280bhp import with the gold alloys and 6" pipe on before. (still trying to sell it)!

I will no doubt bump into you somewhere (not literally I hope!!) My reg is ** SLG.

Lancaster
Old 25 May 2004, 11:37 PM
WallyBazoom
Scooby Regular

That loud Scoob could have been my RB5 with it's TSL Firestorm . I passed the Highlands going up the hill at about 5:45pm.

Saw your Wagon in the carpark, followed a Silver Saloon WRX from Rigmer to Eastbourne and got flashed by another Silver Saloon outside Eastbourne Hospital.
Old 25 May 2004, 11:48 PM
eastsussexscooby
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by WallyBazoom
That loud Scoob could have been my RB5 with it's TSL Firestorm . I passed the Highlands going up the hill at about 5:45pm.

Saw your Wagon in the carpark, followed a Silver Saloon WRX from Rigmer to Eastbourne and got flashed by another Silver Saloon outside Eastbourne Hospital.
Sounded very nice, did not see the car very well, there`s bushes obscruring the roads there. I quite often see up to 4 or 5 scoobs just popping down to the supermarket at weekends, must be about 10 around this little town ( Uckfield ). I `ll keep an eye out for you mate
Martin