Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Portsmouth - P1 & STI Type R

Search this Thread

Old 14 June 2004, 01:12 PM
terryb
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Portsmouth - P1 & STI Type R

Sunday afternoon

Type R in Tesco's car park - I parked next to you in the P1. Nice car..

P1 in B&Q car park - I parked next to you too - 2 P1s back to back - but I think you probably didn't see as you were still there when I left..
Old 14 June 2004, 09:34 PM
PompeyP1
Scooby Regular

Wasn't me - last time I parked at B&Q I had to get towed far enough away for the police radio not to interfere with my alarm again!! Homebase for me from now on until it gets fixed!!

Paul
Old 15 June 2004, 06:02 PM
terryb
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PompeyP1
Wasn't me - last time I parked at B&Q I had to get towed far enough away for the police radio not to interfere with my alarm again!! Homebase for me from now on until it gets fixed!!

Paul

LOL

That's happened to another P1 owner that I know of. I must have had the module upgraded before I bought it as it doesn't cause me any probs. If you haven't had it sorted then you should be able to get it fixed under warranty.
Terry
Old 16 June 2004, 10:54 PM
PompeyP1
Scooby Regular

Another black hole is the viewpoint on Portsdown Hill - the main one with Micks van (although I suspect the missus might have rigged that one to ween me off the burgers!!).

Checked with 2 dealers and the new alarm chip is free but both said they would charge for the labour, about £70. Will still be worth it if it stops me getting stuck a B&Q for 3 hours again!
Old 16 June 2004, 11:52 PM
terryb
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PompeyP1
Another black hole is the viewpoint on Portsdown Hill - the main one with Micks van (although I suspect the missus might have rigged that one to ween me off the burgers!!).

Checked with 2 dealers and the new alarm chip is free but both said they would charge for the labour, about £70. Will still be worth it if it stops me getting stuck a B&Q for 3 hours again!
Have a look on www.p1woc.co.uk and register, then put a post up about this - see what other people have paid - I'm sure some have paid nothing and others maybe about £30.