Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

STi Two Mills

Search this Thread

Old 11 July 2007, 10:58 AM
Daz1121
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STi Two Mills

Saw a silver 02 plate STi at Two Mills. Paul, was it you and that blue Fiesta wouldn't get out of the way. I don't normally go home that way but was on thew way to CAS at Eastham.
Old 11 July 2007, 12:15 PM
paulmcnally
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hiya daz, yep, that was me, gave you a beep as I passed you when you were coming off the deeside industrial estate slip road, saw you behind me a few cars heading towards the 2 mills lights, normally I go the m53 way (straight on) so I thought I'd use the left lane and see if you take the chester high road home. Then when you passed I decided to follow you my normal way. Damn that blue fiesta eh, I just knew the lights were gonna change as you went through, managed to catch you up by the a41/m53 roundabout though, gave you a wave as I went to the m53 slip road but I think you were concentrating on traffic.

When you passed me pulling up at the 2 mills lights I've gotta say, your exhaust sounds awesome, much better than my prodrive rear box!

After getting on the m53 I came alongside an 02 plate black STI, had a nice play His definately had more power than mine though Got a nice flash from him when he pulled off at the arrowe park junction.

Nice to see you around anyway, been a while I know, I don't work on the industrial estate any more, now based in St. Asaph business park.

Paul