Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Quite a few at Rally GB!

Search this Thread

Old 03 December 2007, 10:20 AM
Daft Lad
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quite a few at Rally GB!

Well, what a busy weekend its been! Darren (Scoo8by_Mad) it was great to see you on pretty much all the same stages as us matey, looking forward to seeing some of those photos of yours matey

Chap in a white Evo 6 TME at the Shell garage near the service park on friday night, might be on here as I remembered you saying you had an S202 before? Nice chatting anyway chap

Only actual Scoobynet poster in a car I saw was StevePPP, at Trawscoed on Sunday

Followed a silver classic and a blue bugeye away from the stage and came across a black hawkeye at a set of traffic lights in Monmouth....currently really give it much away from the lights as my dad was having his turn driving

There were plenty of others I saw but can't remember now, probably through lack of sleep. But if any of you saw a ****ted up white classic with a white/black rear spoiler it was probably me!
Old 03 December 2007, 02:14 PM
Steve_PPP
Scooby Regular

yay, someone spotted me

I didn't see a single other scoobynet spectator poster either in the whole event

Oh, and if you've got a 555 plate on your white classic, then the blue bug you were following out of Wales on the way back was me too we came alongside on the dual carriageway and waved - the gauges on your driver side column look cool in the dark! Not sure who the silver classic was - was V reg.

Left you guys around Abergavenny somewhere, TomTom told me to turn right and ended up in a shedload of roadworks Also passed you again on the M5 after being held up - was an older guy driving then so i guess you'd swapped by this point
Old 03 December 2007, 03:10 PM
Daft Lad
Scooby Regular

Yes mate that was me aswell! Sorry for driving like a bit of a girl down the A40, I automatically switch into 'paranoid speed camera mode' every time I drive in Wales Must invest in a road angel or summat next year!

Must have swapped seats with my dad when you saw us the next time, he insists on driving off boost everywhere so we probably weren't making a great deal of progress at that point!

Cheers for the comment about the guages too matey, could you tell that my oil pressure guage was broken from where you were?
Old 03 December 2007, 06:31 PM
Steve_PPP
Scooby Regular

haha, couldn't tell from where i was sitting

Was parked near a blue blobeye STI in Halfway Car park I with plate V555 ***, which i saw parked up in Llandovery Sunday afternoon- anyone on here? it had yellow subaru logos on the spoiler side wing thingys

Also saw Northern Nick's car (green bug with morettes) in one of the car parks - followed it out down the road for a while. Although i can't remember after which stage