Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Tool in white 08 hatch STI

Search this Thread

Old 20 May 2011, 11:13 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tool in white 08 hatch STI

If the tool in the white 08 hatch STI who decided to run the red light at the end of the M66 tonight is on here all I can say is the next time I hope you aren't so lucky.

You were 'that' close to getting 1.5 tonnes of Jaguar XJ in your car (not to mention the Range Rover that was on the inside of the roundabout)) although frankly it could only improve the look of it IMO!!!

Hope you come a cropper soon you bell end.
Old 21 May 2011, 11:10 AM
ac autos
Scooby Newbie

jaguar say no more old man ;

jaguar say no more hat n pipe lol ; (

Old 21 May 2011, 02:24 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ac autos
jaguar say no more old man ;

jaguar say no more hat n pipe lol ; (
Well I am an old man so what's wrong with that... at least I know to stop at a red light unlike a certain Subaru driver it wudl seem.
Old 21 May 2011, 03:22 PM
matth76
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
If the tool in the white 08 hatch STI who decided to run the red light at the end of the M66 tonight is on here all I can say is the next time I hope you aren't so lucky.

You were 'that' close to getting 1.5 tonnes of Jaguar XJ in your car (not to mention the Range Rover that was on the inside of the roundabout)) although frankly it could only improve the look of it IMO!!!

Hope you come a cropper soon you bell end.
I got to agree with you. It's people like that which give the Impreza a chav image when it is in fact a small minority, like this kid, when there are more planks in BMs or especially X5's yet they don't get the deserved chav image. I'd hate to be that car's owner in a few years as the driver of it prob canes it from cold. I doubt the driver would be on this forum though. Members on here care about their cars.

Last edited by matth76; 21 May 2011 at 03:24 PM.
Old 21 May 2011, 03:53 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by matth76
I got to agree with you. It's people like that which give the Impreza a chav image when it is in fact a small minority, like this kid, when there are more planks in BMs or especially X5's yet they don't get the deserved chav image. I'd hate to be that car's owner in a few years as the driver of it prob canes it from cold. I doubt the driver would be on this forum though. Members on here care about their cars.
To be honest it's rare I see an Impreza driver (except for the odd kid in a tired classic) driving anything other than sensibly, but this guy was a knobber. He was so close to being in a very nasty accident and if myself and the driver of the Range Rover hadn't been so attentive that is exactly what would have happened. It wasn't like it was an accident either as he sped up to go through them ... maybe he was borrowing the car while his BMW was in for a service LOL!
Old 21 May 2011, 11:58 PM
Japorter
Scooby Regular

Location: OLD MY53 STi @ 341bhp/349lbft -> NOW Evo 8 385bhp/380lbft

Let ppl do their own thing man.. Why would ppl get upset of every single thing they not happy about..